StraBe Group is now a MAV preferred supplier for the Provision of park and playground equipment, open space and recreational infrastructure, outdoor furniture, signage and related products & services contract PP4924-2016
MAV Procurement is a not-for-profit unit of the Municipal Association of Victoria focused on achieving better procurement outcomes for local government. By leveraging the combined purchasing power of councils, MAV can achieve better value on products and services.
Working with their members and suppliers, MAV reduce procurement costs, simplify processes and improve services while delivering sustainable outcomes for communities and local government. Councils can minimise compliance risk associated with procurement by working with MAV.
All MAV and National Procurement Network preferred suppliers have been successfully appointed in a public tender process.
What are the benefits for councils?
Councils will benefit from:
- greater cost savings are delivered by aggregating expenditure
- being able to ensure probity and minimal risk through our fair and transparent procurement process while complying with the Local Government Act 1989
- reduced council administration and tendering costs; most work is carried out by MAV Procurement
- innovative technology tools that help simplify purchases
- professional development opportunities and capacity building
- contracts managed by MAV Procurement for the life of that contract.